1/2 Photos of Smoked Salmon
3 hrs 10 mins
My husband and I manufacture meat smokers and we of course use our own product regularly. We had tried several smoked salmon recipes but this one tasted the best to us. The recipe was given to my husband by a co-worker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix all brine ingredients thoroughly.
- 2In a large, deep pan combine whole salmon fillets with the brine mixture to soak over night, keeping refrigerated.
- 3Rinse thoroughly after brining.
- 4Pat dry with a paper towel and allow to air dry for at least one hour prior to smoking.
- 5Lay salmon fillets on smoker rack skin side down.
- 6Cook in smoker at 165°F for 3-5 hours.
- 7Cooking time will depend on the thickness of your fillets.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (2510 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.3
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 156.8 mg
- Sodium 10731.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 85.2 g