Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Delicious, easy, and FAST prep. It will get you out the door fast in the morning.
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs boneless pork shoulder butt (Sweet Morsel)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 3⁄4 cup applesauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon flour (for thickening) (optional)
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed (optional)
- Rinse and drain sauerkraut.
- Mix in applesauce, flour, onion, and caraway seeds.
- Place half of this mixture in the bottom of your crock pot (I use a 2 quart for this).
- Place sweet morsel in crock pot. Put remaining sauerkraut mixture on top.
- Cook on LOW for 7-8 hours.