1/1 Photo of Smoked Paprika Roasted Salmon With Wilted Spinach
This is from an ad for McCormick Smoked Paprika. It looks really good in the picture. Prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix orange juice, 2 Tbsp of the oil and 1 tsp of the thyme in a small bowl.
- 2Place salmon in a large glass dish. Add the marinade; turn to coat well.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes (or longer for extra flavor.).
- 4Mix sugar, paprika, cinnamon, orange peel, remaining 1 tsp thyme and sea salt in a small bowl.
- 5Remove salmon from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 6Place in a greased foil-lined baking pan. Rub top of salmon evenly with smoked paprika mixture.
- 7Roast salmon in preheated 400 degree oven 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 8Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tsp of oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- 9Add spinach; cook and stir 2 minutes or until wilted.
- 10Serve Salmon over spinach.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Paprika Roasted Salmon With Wilted Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.2
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 250.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 23.9 g