This is from an ad for McCormick Smoked Paprika. It looks really good in the picture. Prep time includes marinating time.
- Mix orange juice, 2 Tbsp of the oil and 1 tsp of the thyme in a small bowl.
- Place salmon in a large glass dish. Add the marinade; turn to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes (or longer for extra flavor.).
- Mix sugar, paprika, cinnamon, orange peel, remaining 1 tsp thyme and sea salt in a small bowl.
- Remove salmon from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Place in a greased foil-lined baking pan. Rub top of salmon evenly with smoked paprika mixture.
- Roast salmon in preheated 400 degree oven 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tsp of oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add spinach; cook and stir 2 minutes or until wilted.
- Serve Salmon over spinach.