1/2 Photos of Smoked Paprika Lamb With Eggplant Aioli
1 hr 15 mins
From "Alive and Cooking", a simple yet impressive lamb dish. It's actually pretty quick but the eggplant does take some time in the oven; you can do the aioli before time to cut down on the time needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large lamb backstraps (they will cook quicker) or 2 large use lamb fillets (they will cook quicker)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4.92 ml smoked paprika
- 29.58 ml chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- sea salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
- couscous, and
- steamed vegetables, for serving
- 1Mix lamb together with garlic, paprika, parsley, lemon and oil and season to taste. Marinate for 10 minutes if desired or cook immediately by char-grilling for 5 minutes on each side, or until done to your liking.
- 2Allow to rest for 2 minutes before slicing and serving over couscous with Eggplant Aioli and steamed vegetables such as sugar snap peas and carrots.
- 3Eggplant Aioli:.
- 4Bake whole eggplant on a foil lined baking tray at 180°C for 45 minutes or until soft. Cut in half, scoop out flesh and place in a food processor with the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth, season to taste and serve over lamb. This keeps well refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Paprika Lamb With Eggplant Aioli
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 57.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: