1/5 Photos of Smoked Paprika Egg Salad Sandwich on Whole Grain
From Bobby Flay and Hellman's. Added ingredients and cleaned the instructions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 158.51 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml white wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml smoked spanish paprika (or sweet paprika)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (green and pale green part)
- 44.37 ml finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 236.59 ml diced celery
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 44.37 ml olive oil (for brushing the bread slices)
- 8 slice whole grain or 8 slice whole wheat bread
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- fresh parsley leaves, for garnish (optional)
- 1Whisk together the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, white wine viengar, and smoked Spanish paprika in a large bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of the mayonnaise mixture for brushing the bread slices.
- 2Add the green onion, parsley, celery and eggs to the remaining mayonnaise mixture and gently fold to combine; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Brush the bread on both sides with some of the oil and grill on a grill or grill pan until lightly golden brown or place on a baking sheet and place under the broiler for 45 seconds per side. Brush the top of the bread slices with the reserved mayonnaise mixture lightly.
- 4Divide the egg salad among the 8 slices of bread, top with slices of onion and a few parsley leaves. Serve open-faced.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Paprika Egg Salad Sandwich on Whole Grain
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.0
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 383.1 mg
- Sodium 512.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar