Smoked Paprika Chicken With Warm Barley Salad
- Place the water and pearl barley in a large saucepan over high heat and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30-35 minutes or until tender. Rinse under cold running water. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine the paprika and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Add the chicken and toss to lightly coat. Preheat a chargrill on medium-high. Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes each side or until just cooked through.
- Cook the beans in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Rinse under cold running water. Drain.
- Whisk together the lime juice and oil in a small bowl. Combine the pearl barley, beans, lime juice mixture, capsicum, shallot and 1/2 cup of coriander in a large bowl. Season with pepper.
- Thinly slice the chicken across the grain. Divide the salad among serving plates. Sprinkle with the remaining coriander and top with the chicken. Serve with yoghurt and lime wedges.