Recipe by JustJanS
A nice simple recipe using smoked paprika. Feel free to use the ordianary sweet Hungarian if you have as much trouble getting smoked paprika as I do.
Top Review by rickscott
DW and I found this very tasty. The smoked paprika definitely gave the dish a smokey flavor. I did bake this in the oven to allow me to tend to other things rather than the stove top method. I put it in a 350F oven for 25 minutes.
- 4 skinless chicken breasts (about 200g each)
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the paprika, oil, garlic, basil, salt and cayenne.
- Massage this mix into the chicken breasts and allow to stand for about 20 minutes.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, and saute on both sides until chicken is golden brown and cooked through-about 8 minutes each side depending on the thickness of your fillets.
- Add a little more oil if you need to, though there should be enough from the marinade.
- Slice on the diagonal and serve.