A nice simple recipe using smoked paprika. Feel free to use the ordianary sweet Hungarian if you have as much trouble getting smoked paprika as I do.
- Mix together the paprika, oil, garlic, basil, salt and cayenne.
- Massage this mix into the chicken breasts and allow to stand for about 20 minutes.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, and saute on both sides until chicken is golden brown and cooked through-about 8 minutes each side depending on the thickness of your fillets.
- Add a little more oil if you need to, though there should be enough from the marinade.
- Slice on the diagonal and serve.