1/5 Photos of Smoked Paprika Chicken Breast
A nice simple recipe using smoked paprika. Feel free to use the ordianary sweet Hungarian if you have as much trouble getting smoked paprika as I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the paprika, oil, garlic, basil, salt and cayenne.
- 2Massage this mix into the chicken breasts and allow to stand for about 20 minutes.
- 3Heat a pan over medium heat, and saute on both sides until chicken is golden brown and cooked through-about 8 minutes each side depending on the thickness of your fillets.
- 4Add a little more oil if you need to, though there should be enough from the marinade.
- 5Slice on the diagonal and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Paprika Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.2
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 151.0 mg
- Sodium 566.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 50.4 g