Recipe by KelBel
A Smokey, creamy chicken. Serve over wide egg noodles.
Top Review by Katanashrp
What a treat this dish was. And so easy to make too! One of Zaar's hidden gems. It was my first time cooking with smoked paprika, and I must say that buying it was money well spent. Thank you for sharing this keeper.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add chicken and lightly brown for 5 minutes.
- Add onions and garlic and cook 5 more minutes.
- Season with smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in chicken broth and simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Serve with buttered wide egg noodles.