Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is easy to make but chill time is 2 hours to overnight to blend the flavors.
- 2 (3 3/4 ounce) cans smoked oysters
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons fresh dill
- 8 sprigs fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Place all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Chill for at least two hours or overnight if possible.
- Serve on your favorite cracker.
This was really good. I prepared it a little differently though. I mixed all of the ingredients together except for the oysters and saved a little of the dill. I put the mixture on crackers and then topped it with the oysters and dill. This makes alot. I actually needed a third can of oysters.