Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
This is a nice spread for very little work.
Top Review by Kay D.
While this was indeed easy to make, and I wanted so much to like it, as I absolutely adore smoked oysters, I just did not enjoy this at all. I couldn't get my husband to even try it. The smell, texture, and taste were all just unpleasant to me. I'm sorry, but it just wasn't for us.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄8 cup milk
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 1 (4 ounce) can smoked oysters, chopped
- chopped parsley