Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is a nice spread for very little work.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄8 cup milk
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 1 (4 ounce) can smoked oysters, chopped
- chopped parsley
- Combine first 6 ingredients and blend well. Add oysters. Put into serving bowl, sprinkle with paprika and parsley.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Serve with mild crackers, like Towne House or Ritz.
While this was indeed easy to make, and I wanted so much to like it, as I absolutely adore smoked oysters, I just did not enjoy this at all. I couldn't get my husband to even try it. The smell, texture, and taste were all just unpleasant to me. I'm sorry, but it just wasn't for us.
OMG! This was SO easy and so good. I tossed the first 6 ingredients in the food processor and blended well. Then threw in the oysters. Had to sneak a taste before refridgeration. YUM! Thanks for an EASY snack that I will make again:)