Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and quick appy spread. Good on toast too
- 250 g softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 (104 g) can smoked oysters, drained and chopped
- Thouroughly combien first 6 ingredients.
- Gently blend in chopped oysters.
- Cover and chill several hours.
- Serve with Melba toast or crisp crackers.
I made this into spirals using tortillas (spread on 2 or 3 tortillas, roll, wrap, refrigerate and slice) and it was a HIT! Also made some with bacon, sundried tomatoes, chives and garlic, as well as Dorothy Parks' "Roast Beef and Horseradish Spirals". I gave directions and recipes to many people...Delicious!
Easy recipe! Only made a couple of adaptions - left out the mayonnaise - had a nice consistency without it - Used non dairy cream cheese.