Recipe by Leslie in Texas
This is a different appetizer that most people ( those who like smoked oysters!) really enjoy!I've made this with the 1/3 fat and fat-free chream cheese and can't really tell the difference! Chill time is not included in prep time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can smoked oysters, drained and mashed with a fork
- 1 -2 dash Tabasco sauce
- chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except the parsley in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until well blended.
- Wrap mixture in plastic wrap and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Remove from plastic wrap, roll in chopped parsley, and serve with your favorite crackers or pita chips ( the garlic ones are good with this!).