Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a lunch for two or a starter for four. This goes great with grilled steak. It makes an elegant and unique potato salad!!
- 3⁄4 lb small red potato (about 2" diameter)
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 (4 ounce) can smoked oysters, drained
- 4 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 cups arugula or 2 cups bibb lettuce
- Boil potatoes in salted water 12 to 15 minutes until just tender, then drain When cool cut potatoes into 1/3" slices.
- Toss potatoes with all ingredients except lettuce.
- Serve potato salad over arugula.
Perfect. A simple, tasty combination. I think arugula is a must and right now I've got plenty. Light spring dinner for two with a glass of Voigner or Shiraz. Some fruit for dessert. Made me say, \