Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on the inside of the carton of canned smoked mussels. Quick and easy and tasty.
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, cubed, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1 (85 g) can smoked mussels
- In bowl, mash cream cheese with fork.
- Add whipping cream, lemon juice, horseradish, salt and pepper; mash with fork until well combined.
- Add mussels and their liquid; mash with fork to combine.
- Serve with crackers or toasted baguettes.
This would be a 5 stars for me with less lemon juice. I'll try this recipe again without lemon juice of just a little bit. Besides that, it's great on crackers. I love smoked mussels and this is a great way to use it and great appetizer. Thanks Pink :) Made for Newest Zaar tag