Recipe by TxGriffLover
For use with a Cameron Stove Top Smoker. This recipe can also be applied to pork fillets about 1/2-inch thick in place of shrimp.
- 2 tablespoons walkerswood traditional jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1 tablespoon pickled pepper sauce
- 5 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 lb shrimp, deveined
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare marinade by mixing the Jamaica sauce, pickled pepper sauce, Teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, green onions, and chopped basil in a small bowl.
- Put shrimp in plastic bag with the marinade - leave about three hours - drain.
- Brush Shrimp with melted butter - smoke in Camerons smoker using 2 T of alder wood chips for about 25 minutes.