- 226.79 g hazelnuts, shelled
- 7.39 ml butter, melted
- 3.69 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml liquid smoke
- 1.23 ml coarse salt
- 0.25 ml cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a shallow pan, spread the shelled hazelnuts and roast for 20-25 minutes, until the skins crack.
- Remove the hazelnut skins by rubbing the between your hands while warm.
- Mix the butter, chili powder, liquid smoke, salt and cayenne pepper; then toss the nuts in this mixture.
- Bake the nuts for another 10 minutes.