Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Tasty tidbits from hazelnutrecipes.org.
Make and share this Smoked Hazelnuts recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a shallow pan, spread the shelled hazelnuts and roast for 20-25 minutes, until the skins crack.
- Remove the hazelnut skins by rubbing the between your hands while warm.
- Mix the butter, chili powder, liquid smoke, salt and cayenne pepper; then toss the nuts in this mixture.
- Bake the nuts for another 10 minutes.