Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yes this is one of those decadent Italian recipes that has as an anchor a great cheese with the classic flavor of prosciutto.
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced prosciutto or 1⁄2 lb baked ham
- 1⁄3 lb Roquefort cheese or 1⁄3 lb blue cheese
- 2 cups walnuts (medium pieces)
- 1 cup Italian parsley
- 1⁄4 cup rosemary (finely chopped fresh)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 lb linguine
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients in bowl.
- Cook pasta and set in a large bowl.
- Pour sauce over cooked pasta, toss, add a little parmesan to taste, and serve.
This dish was a big disappointment - the roquefort was a strange flavor in the dish, and the overall flavor was just wrong. We wound up eating something else.
Great Recipe Thank You! i didn't have roquefort cheese or blue cheese and used a creamy goats i got at the market! with fresh ingredients- this was a winner! i also chose to toast the walnuts so for anyone who wants to do the same, i recommend it!