Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Smoked Ham Souffle - - Healthy, South Beach Diet, Low-Carb recipe from Food.com.
- 2 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 slices light whole wheat bread, cubed
- 4 ounces sauteed fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup broccoli florets or 2 asparagus spears, trimmed and chopped
- 4 ounces lean smoked ham, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat in 2-qt baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and egg whites until frothy. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden and knife inserted in center comes out clean.