Smoked Ham and Turkey Combo Sandwich
- Mix mustard and horseradish until well blended; spread evenly onto bread slices.
- Cover 2 of the bread slices evenly with ham and turkey, top with the Swiss cheese, pickles and remaining bread slice. Spread outsides of sandwiches with mayonnaise.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned on both sides.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Substitute: Substitute Miracle Whip Light Dressing for the mayonnaise.
- Special Extra: Prepare as directed, using pumpernickel bread.