Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 4 slices rye bread
- 6 slices deli fresh shaved smoked ham
- 6 slices deli fresh shaved smoked turkey breast
- 2 slices swiss cheese, cut lengthwise into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 4 kosher dill pickle slices
- Mix mustard and horseradish until well blended; spread evenly onto bread slices.
- Cover 2 of the bread slices evenly with ham and turkey, top with the Swiss cheese, pickles and remaining bread slice. Spread outsides of sandwiches with mayonnaise.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned on both sides.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Substitute: Substitute Miracle Whip Light Dressing for the mayonnaise.
- Special Extra: Prepare as directed, using pumpernickel bread.