Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick, simple and nutritious meal full of flavour.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 pints whole milk
- 100 g smoked haddock, diced
- 100 g cooked peeled prawns
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium white onion, chopped roughly
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 30 g canned sweetcorn
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Gently fry the onion and garlic until soft but not browned.
- Add the haddock, potatoes, milk and sweetcorn.
- Bring to simmering point and reduce heat.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the potatoes have softened.
- Add prawns and warm through.
- Remove from heat and add parsley, salt and pepper.
- Serve with crusty bread.