Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a treat on the smoker or grill and is basically a sausage roll stuffed with cheese and other items you can think of.
- Roll out sausage to form a rectangle about 3/8 inch thick.
- Spread the cheese over the sausage leaving a 1 inch border to prevent leakage while cooking.
- Roll the sausage back into a log shape, sealing the seams and edges so as not to have cheese escape.
- Place on a smoker or on a grill with indirect heat at 225F to 250F.
- Cook until internal temperature is 165F to 170F.
- Let cool to room temperature, slice and serve with crackers.