Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a wonderful appetizing dip or sandwich spread! Very easy to make in a blender--give it a shot! 8)
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 drop Tabasco sauce
- In belender, combine all ingredients except for eggs.
- Blend well.
- Gradually drop cut eggs into mixture.
- Blend until smooth.
- You can use as a dip or sandwich spread!
This is good .. it would be excellent but for the liquid smoke .. I suggest using only a few drops .. thanks