Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
This recipe is from www.hpj.com. Jean Lorenz, Sanford, CO
- 6 eggs, hard cooked, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon soft butter
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 drop Tabasco sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- Combine all ingredients; blend until smooth with mixer.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
Sorry but this combination of ingredients didn't work for me at all. It left a funny aftertaste.
This is a great recipe! Serve on rye or wheat. Thanks for sharing.I cut the liquid smoke and worcestershire in half. Personal preference.