Top Review by KPD
great idea! we loved it! i've been looking for new side dishes to make in my smoker. the only change i made was to use only olive oil and lemon pepper on the corn before smoking. the corn came out sweet and tender. thanks for posting!
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove silk from cobs leaving husks and placing them back in place.
- Soak in ice water for 1-2 hours.
- Mix remaining ingredients together, set aside.
- Towel dry then pull back husks and spread a thin layer over the corn. Replace husks and smoke in a smoker with wood of choice at 200 - 220 degrees. Smoke for 75 minutes.
- Remove and add butter or enjoy as is.