Recipe by English_Rose
Serve this spicy, smokey dressing with your favourite combination of salad leaves or with seafood.
- 4 red peppers, roasted and skinned (seeds removed)
- 1 chipotle chile
- 1 red bird's eye chili
- 1 dash olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 pinches sugar
- 1 dash fish sauce, to taste
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of, only
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the red peppers and chilies in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the pureed red peppers and chilies into a bowl.
- Heat a little olive oil in a small pan and fry the garlic until slightly browned, but not burnt.
- Remove the garlic with a slotted spoon and add it to the red peppers and chili, along with the paprika, sugar, fish sauce to taste and the lemon juice.