Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I know summer is over, but coleslaw is always good! This is a Bobby Flay recipe from a Hellman's jar, but it sounds like it would be AWESOME with turkey at Thanksgiving! Posting so I don't lose it, let me know if you try it and how it was.
- 118.29 ml Hellmanns Mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml chipotle chiles in adobo
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 9.85 ml honey
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 raw green cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, finely shredded
- 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 59.14 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine mayonnaise with next 5 ingredients to blend. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes before serving. Cooking time is resting time.
Love coleslaw but always looking for something different and this recipe is the one. I love smokey flavor and the cliantro gives off a nice flavor. Made this for a Labor day party and it was gone. I did change the mayo to light only because I'm sticking to my diet...other than that I will for sure make this again!!!
Wow! This was excellent & full of spicy flavor.