1/2 Photos of Smoked Chicken, Wild Mushroom and Corn Chowder
A smokey, creamy corn chowder with chicken and mushroom. I have used smoked turkey legs instead of the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in soup pot, remove and reserve. Cook onions and bell peppers in bacon fat until soft.
- 2Stir in 2 cups corn, chicken, potatoes, mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste. Add water and bring to boil. Simmer 30 minutes.
- 3Puree remaining 1 cup corn and 1 cup cream in blender until smooth. Stir into chowder and add remaining i cup cream.
- 4Heat through and serve with crumbled bacon on top.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Chicken, Wild Mushroom and Corn Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (491 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.0
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.2 mg
- Sodium 246.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried wild mushrooms