Recipe by rhysa
Simple recipe to make, that combines tasty smoked chicken with vegatables and a nice peanut-flavoured dressing.
- 1 kg potato
- 1 large smoked chicken
- 1 red pepper (Capsicum)
- 3 green shallots
- 1 stick celery
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon unsalted peanuts
- 1 lettuce
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons French dressing
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until tender.
- Drain, cool and chop potatoes into 1.5cm square pieces and add into large bowl.
- Chop red pepper, shallots, celery and parsley and add to the potatoes, along with the peanuts.
- Break both chicken as well as lettuce into small pieces and add to the bowl.
- Blend together the dressing - egg, mayonnaise, french dressing, peanut butter and mustard.
- Mix ingredients and dressing together.