Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a combination of two salads-I much prefer the sour cream dressing to the mayo one.
Make and share this Smoked Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 bunch green seedless grapes or 1 bunch red grapes, stemmed and cut in half-around 1/4 pound or so
- 1 sweet yellow bell pepper, chopped small
- 3 stalks celery, chopped, small
- 1 lb boneless smoked chicken, cut into small cubes
- 1 head butter lettuce, torn
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated horseradish
- salt and pepper
- Tear lettuce and place evenly in 4 bowls.
- Toss together the grapes, chicken and chopped veggies.
- Whisk together the sour cream, yogurt, horseradish and taste.
- Adjust seasonings and toss together with the meat mixture and walnuts.
- Distribute evenly between the 4 bowls.