This is a combination of two salads-I much prefer the sour cream dressing to the mayo one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bunch green seedless grapes or 1 bunch red grapes, stemmed and cut in half-around 1/4 pound or so
- 1 sweet yellow bell pepper, chopped small
- 3 stalks celery, chopped, small
- 1 lb boneless smoked chicken, cut into small cubes
- 1 head butter lettuce, torn
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated horseradish
- salt and pepper
- 1Tear lettuce and place evenly in 4 bowls.
- 2Toss together the grapes, chicken and chopped veggies.
- 3Whisk together the sour cream, yogurt, horseradish and taste.
- 4Adjust seasonings and toss together with the meat mixture and walnuts.
- 5Distribute evenly between the 4 bowls.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.3
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 1144.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 24.9 g