Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice light sald for a lunch or entree
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500 g smoked chicken breast fillets, sliced finely
- 1 large green apple, sliced thinly (we like granny smith apples)
- 1 cup roasted pecan (120 grams)
- 1⁄2 cup craisins (65 grams)
- 150 g baby spinach leaves or 150 g other salad greens
- 1 cup loosley packed fresh flat fresh parsley leaves
- Combine the mustard, vinegar and oil- mis well.
- Combine the dressing with the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Serve onto 4 plates .
- Alternatively you can spread the salad onto the 4 plates and drizzle over the dressing.
This is such an excellent salad and soooo easy! I used rotisserie chicken and this dinner came together in no time. The toasted pecans are delicious in this salad!