- 3 eggs
- 50 ml cream
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- salt & pepper
- 100 g smoked chicken, chopped
- 100 g bocconcini
- 50 g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 210.C.
- Whisk eggs, cream, vinegar & salt & pepper in a bowl.
- Heat an ovenproof pan over a medium heat & add egg mixture, cook for 10 seconds.
- Top half the omelette with chicken, cheese, spinach & chives & when egg is nearly cooked flip uncoated half onto topping.
- Leave omelette in the pan & move to the oven for 1-2 mins, then serve.