Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the New Zealand magazine Foodtown. Cooking time is poaching time of sausage.
Make and share this Smoked Chicken, Chorizo and White Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 300 g smoked chicken breasts, skinned,diced bite size
- 1 (425 g) can chickpeas, drained,rinsed (or other white bean)
- 115 g chorizo sausages, lightly poached,skinned,thinly sliced
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry,sliced
- 1 lemon, juice and rind of, grated
- 2 -3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- Combine chicken, beans, sausage and tomatoes.
- Whisk the lemon juice, rind oil and seasonings together, then pour over the chicken mixture and toss gently.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and serve.
Thanks Jan, lovely recipe. I made a few changes (natch!) Didn't use the tomatoes, did use some red onion and sauteed the chorizo rather than poaching. Big suuccess, excellent party dish!