Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this on the net. Thought it would be nice to "smoke" at home. Made some of my own modifications, and yes, I like it.
- 1⁄4 cup plain flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tea bags, opened
- 2 chicken breasts, skin removed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- Line the base of a wok with foil.
- Mix flour, sugar and the leaves from the teabags.
- Put this in the wok.
- Place a lid on the wok and heat gently for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle the chickenbreasts with sugar and salt.
- Place a heatproof rack inside the wok, above the foil and put the chicken on top.
- Put the lid on the wok and smoke the chicken for 20 minutes or until cooked through.