Smoked Chicken and Cheddar Buttermilk Waffles
- Mix Bisquick, buttermilk, egg yolks, salt and sugar with beaters until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with clean beaters until stiff.
- Fold egg whites into batter.
- Pour about 1/3 cup batter onto a preheated belgian waffle iron and top with 2 T smoked chicken and 2 T cheddar (add pecans if using) and bake.
- You can hold the baked waffles in a 200* oven while finishing the remainder of the waffles.
- Serve with warm maple syrup or honey and butter.