Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 min
If you like smoked cheese you will love this. Goes great with a BBQ or picnic. Put it on you shopping list today, you won't be disappointed.
- 3 -4 cups potatoes, cooked and diced
- 1 cup deli ham, precooked diced
- 2 cups smoked cheese, diced
- 2 eggs, hardboiled and chopped
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- Mix first 6 ingredients together.
- Mix lemon juice, mayo and salt and pepper.
- Mix into salad.
- Chill for 1 hour.
This is a nice, hearty potato salad. I used smoked cheddar cheese and the four cups of potatoes. The smoked cheese goes well with the ham. For some reason, I felt that this salad needed something more. Like some kind of herb/spice? Maybe fresh tarragon or parsley? I will have to play around some more. Thanx for posting!