Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tasty frittata suitable for a brunch
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 10 spinach leaves, shredded
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts
- 6 eggs, beaten lightly
- 125 g sour cream
- 90 ml milk
- 125 g smoked cheese, grated
- freshly grated black pepper
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat, add spinach and pine nuts and cook, stirring for 3-4 minutes until the spinach wilts.
- Place eggs, sour cream, milk, cheese and black pepper to taste in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour egg mixture over spinach mixture and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until frittata is almost set.
- Place pan under a preheated hot grill and cook for 1-2 minutes or until top is golden.
Very nice and easy to make. I used an entire bag of baby spinach, and it seemed to be just right. Also used smoked gouda, and it was a very smooth.