1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
These are a wonder tasting. I have also use many type of cheese for this so just try anything and let me know what you think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Blanch potato slices in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- 3Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 4Spray a two-quart casserole with oil.
- 5Make a layer of 1/2 of the potatoes.
- 6Top with the cheese, onion, and flour.
- 7Top with the rest of the potatoes.
- 9Slightly heat the milk and pour over the casserole.
- 10Cover and bake for 50 minutes.
- 11Uncover and bake for 20 minutes longer (or until lightly brown).
- 12Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.2
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 179.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 14.2 g