Recipe by Neta
An easy appetizer to serve with assorted crackers. Cooking time is actually chill time.
Top Review by catroomglass
This recipe was super easy and tasted even better than I anticipated. Butter made the cheese ball spread easily and the steak sauce gave just the right amount of tang for the average party guest. I used Worcestershire sauce; but, A-1 or even Tabasco would give a good flavor. I had more compliments on this spread than expected. Will definitely be a keeper for holiday gatherings! Thanks Neta!
- 2 cups shredded smoked cheddar cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter (or margarine)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons steak sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Cheddar cheese, cream cheese and butter in a medium mixing bowl and bring to room temperature.
- Add milk and steak sauce and beat until fluffy.
- Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- Shape mixture into a ball. Roll in the finely chopped pecans.
- Serve with assorted crackers.