Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
An easy appetizer to serve with assorted crackers. Cooking time is actually chill time.
Make and share this Smoked-Cheddar Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- Combine Cheddar cheese, cream cheese and butter in a medium mixing bowl and bring to room temperature.
- Add milk and steak sauce and beat until fluffy.
- Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- Shape mixture into a ball. Roll in the finely chopped pecans.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
This recipe was super easy and tasted even better than I anticipated. Butter made the cheese ball spread easily and the steak sauce gave just the right amount of tang for the average party guest. I used Worcestershire sauce; but, A-1 or even Tabasco would give a good flavor. I had more compliments on this spread than expected. Will definitely be a keeper for holiday gatherings! Thanks Neta!
Yummy! This is delicious!!!