- 1 lb catfish fillet
- 1 cup dry white wine or 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook fillets in wine over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes or until catfish flakes with a fork.
- Remove fillets from skillet and drain well.
- Process catfish fillets and remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Serve on crackers, melba toast or French baguette slices.