Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had this at a friends house and realized it wasn't on Food.com and it definitely needed to be for everyone to try. A wonderful, easy dip to have with veggies, crackers, bagels or anything really. From can to eating in a matter of minutes, like 5 minutes. It is very good sitting next to eggs and toast as well.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pink salmon (or red)
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup red onion (minced)
- 3 -4 green onions (minced with tops)
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard (fresh is best)
- Open & drain the salmon. Remove any bones or skin now. (Great for your cat if you have one or dog).
- Place the salmon flesh in a medium size bowl and break up the large pieces.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Taste and adjust at will.
- Serve in a nice bowl with veggies, crackers, bagels, or other. It is very good sitting next to eggs and toast as well.