Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple spread for company. Easy to do, stores well.
- 1⁄3 lb smoked bluefish (or salmon, or smoked trout)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced fine
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, minced fine
- Crumble or shred the fish semi-fine.
- Whip the cream cheese in the mixer until ligt, then add the fish and remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Scrape into a bowl and refrigerate, covered with plastic, until service.
- Serve with crackers.