Recipe by douglewis763
marinated ribs mopped with a tangy spicy sauce during smoking.my son could put on the feed bag and eat a whole rack of these. out of one of my favorite books,maggie waldron 1927-bbq & smoke cookery
Top Review by CHIEF-BBQ
my dad is right with these ribs I would put on a feed bag. They make every party or famaly function well to say the least quiet cause everyone is loading their faces with scrumptious tasty ribs. enjoy! mdlewi's son.
- 5 -6 lbs beef ribs
- 1⁄3 cup kosher salt
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons course ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- mix first 6 marinde ingredients.remove tough skin from back of ribs.rub marinade.
- over both sides of ribs.cover and marinate over night.
- in sauce pan bring next 6 ingredients to a boil,reduce heat and simmer for about.
- 15 minute.
- bring ribs to room temp.place in smoker and cook @ 225f for about 45 min per lb of meat.mop with sauce each time you add wood.