Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Love guacamole...here's my version. Keep in mind, this is a recipe that you prepare to fit your own taste. Add as much or as little of each ingrediant. Enjoy!
- 4 ripe Hass avocadoes
- 1 roma tomato, juiced & diced
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 small jalapeno, finely chopped (remove seeds & rib to cut back on the heat)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Halve avocados and remove seed, slice cross and lengthwise in skin to form large cubes Scoop out flesh and place in serving bowl.
- Cut tomato in half and squeeze tomato juice and seeds onto avocados, dice & place in bowl.
- Add rest of ingrediants and smash with back of fork to desired consistency.
- TIP: After juicing lime, use it to rub around the serving dish to help guacamole from browning around the edges of bowl.