Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tasty little cake that you can enjoy anytime with some tea or coffee. You will love the way it tastes and smells when you pull it out of the oven!
- 1 cup corn oil
- 12 unbaked biscuit dough (dough, Pillsburry that is already in little cylinder containers)
- 1⁄2 cup cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- take out the biscuits and roll in the corn oil.
- Do this to all of the biscuits.
- Then take the sugar and the cinnamon and mix them together.
- Roll the biscuit in the mixture until it is covered with it.
- Place the biscuits on a pan and bake in the oven for as long as it takes to turn the dough into bread at 350'.
- Then take them out when ready and let cool.
- They taste great when cool and warm.