A tasty little cake that you can enjoy anytime with some tea or coffee. You will love the way it tastes and smells when you pull it out of the oven!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1take out the biscuits and roll in the corn oil.
- 2Do this to all of the biscuits.
- 3Then take the sugar and the cinnamon and mix them together.
- 4Roll the biscuit in the mixture until it is covered with it.
- 5Place the biscuits on a pan and bake in the oven for as long as it takes to turn the dough into bread at 350'.
- 6Then take them out when ready and let cool.
- 7They taste great when cool and warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smiya's Coffee Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.5
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 333.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g