Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
While browsing the liquor store I stumbled on the Smirnoff Iced Cake flavored vodka, and even though I don't normally choose this brand, I had to try it. This recipe definitely tastes like a birthday cake, but without being overly sweet. The orange and pineapple juices balance out the sweetness nicely. Found the basic recipe for this on the Smirnoff website.
- 2 ounces smirnoff iced cake flavor vodka
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- club soda
- colored sprinkles, to garnish (optional)
- 1 maraschino cherry, to garnish (optional)
- orange twist, to garnish (optional)
- Rub the rim of a highball glass with a bit of orange juice, then dip in colored sprinkles.
- Fill glass with ice and pour in vodka, orange and pineapple juices.
- Top off with club soda.
- Garnish with a cherry and an orange twist, if desired.