Now this can take on an awkward smell, but if your tastebuds can get pass the smell it is pretty good. A nice change to the typical tuna fish for sure.
My Private Note
- 1Take your microwave safe container and loose lid.
- 2Place the tuna partially drained in the container.
- 3Add salt and pepper to your typical liking for tuna.
- 4Strip the cheese and place it evenly over the tuna fish.
- 5Now heat for about 45 seconds with the lid on loosely, in the microwave.
- 6When you take it out be sure to evenly stir or you can go to town when it cools.
- 7I often find this odd smelling but rather interesting and a nice change in taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smelly Tuna
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.8
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.7 mg
- Sodium 241.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 46.5 g