Recipe by Opossumgravy
Now this can take on an awkward smell, but if your tastebuds can get pass the smell it is pretty good. A nice change to the typical tuna fish for sure.
Directions See How It's Made
- Take your microwave safe container and loose lid.
- Place the tuna partially drained in the container.
- Add salt and pepper to your typical liking for tuna.
- Strip the cheese and place it evenly over the tuna fish.
- Now heat for about 45 seconds with the lid on loosely, in the microwave.
- When you take it out be sure to evenly stir or you can go to town when it cools.
- I often find this odd smelling but rather interesting and a nice change in taste.