1/2 Photos of Smells Like Vacation! Oatmeal Cookies
I just invented these to use up some pineapple and chopped nuts. If I make it public, you can assume the experiment went well :).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup crushed pineapple (include some juice)
- 1/4 cup Smart Balance butter spread
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/8 cup sugar, plus
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract (rum extract might be good, too!)
- 1/4 cup egg substitute (use a whole egg if you don't like cakey cookies!)
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup vanilla baking chips (I chopped some of these)
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Blend sugar, butters, and pineapple well. Add egg and lemon extract, mix again.
- 3Add dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in vanilla/white chocolate chips, coconut, and nuts.
- 4Drop by even tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 10-11 minutes, or until golden.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smells Like Vacation! Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.2
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 56.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g